Tuesday, August 5, 2008

aloha...

today is my 1st time to blogging...
hehe

i bought a cooler for my laptop...
it got a big fan...but...
it useless.....like no effect..
but all my fren said "its ok" its nice...
may be is my problem gua...hehe

haiz......miss yan today...
tomoro she start holiday...
but i still need to study...cry..

in fact, i hate my fren who always said me and yan will FINISH....
very angry when heard She said...

but she is a GIRL....
i need gentle...
BUT i really angry mar......

YAH!!!!
yesterday my fren sent me a video..
you guess wat that video show....
.
.
..
....
that is...
.
.
.
...
two ppl was KISS in front computer lab!!!!!!

may be sum1 will think tat not a problem...
but, tat inside sch...er....
and not good for that,,,

k lar....stop here...
take care o, JY

2 comments:

M!ngShi said...

wish you happy lo ^-^

Leyyeow~礼耀 said...

hey my fren, how r u?
1st time blogging ler..
good start.
hmm all the best to u la!
jus take it easy.
gambateh!